Friday, May 8, 2009

Barn House and Beyond The Garden Gate

Barn House starts their annual sales this Saturday with their grand opening. This is sale not to be missed, they have some incredible vendors show casing their goods and the Barn House Boys have been gathering for months to provide us with some awesome treasures to take home. Each show they have, has it's own unique theme, keeping with the primitive look. These photos I am posting are from their fall sale. I will update with the new photos soon so watch for updates. Check their blog spot for directions and the latest photos.


Barn House Sale in the fall 2008, a bountiful harvest.
Beyond The Garden Gate Farm Sale is Saturday May 9, she is located at 17414 NE 199th St. Battle Ground, Washington. Cathy has put together a great assortment of wonderful treasures to be found. Her prices are great as well. She has graciously added my new Essences of The Past hand made soaps to her sale and I am forever grateful.





Essences of The Past soaps packaged and ready for gift giving.
These are some of my new Essences of The Past soaps close up that I have made, they will be for sale at Beyond the Garden Gate this weekend, they look like candy almost, but do not eat them. Check them out you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit. I love seeing your comments!