Thursday, May 7, 2009

Treasures To Be Found

Monticello Antique Market is a great place to wander through, I seem to always find something I can not live without. Now through May 24th they have added 14 quest exhibitors to their garden room. I do not all their names but they all have some beautiful things to share with all of us. Check out their blog spot to learn more. I took lots of photos and I of course can not put them all on this blog spot. I know that Lisa and Isabel have a space in the main area and Joyce too. Check my blog list to learn more about Monticello.



A wonderful collection of aprons to look through.
I got this darling apron from the pile of aprons above, it fits Frances perfit.







My shabby roses space, I love the color.

AntieJoys space, she has so much creative energy, I love her umbrellas, don't you?

2 comments:

  1. I love Frances' tutu under that cute pink apron!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Florence!

    Thanks for including a couple pics of my booth at M's. Thanks also for buying that cute pink apron. Looking forward to seeing you at Barn House this weekend.

    Hugs,

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I love seeing your comments!