Saturday, January 31, 2009

My new friend

This is my new friend that I bought at the Clark County Antique Show in January. I have always wanted one for many years and had not found the right one until now. I got her from a dear friend "Antie Joy" I love going to the shows she is at because she seems to always have something that is waiting for me there. Joy said I had to give her a name so it is going to be Frances, which was my given name from my mother when I was born, but some how I have always gone by Florence; however I have always answered to Frances when I have been called by that name interesting thought, huh? I think there was a squabble between my parents on what my name would be, and no one would own up to it. So for now there is a Florence and a Frances that lives at my house. I am haveing fun dressing and putting different things on her.

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I would have so much fun dressing her all the time, for every occasion. A perfect place for your beautiful aprons. Good job getting a picture on your post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frances or Florence.....I love them both! How fun, it's like a real life paper doll to dress up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I love seeing your comments!