Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Barn House Flea Market cont.

These happy flowers were such a welcoming site. The Barn House Flea Market was the best. Their next show is in September, the 25th, be sure and mark your calenders. Also they have a online site for buying through out the year, so check it out.
Those Barn House Boys sure know how to create a setting. Don't you think? I just want to take it all home.
How is this for contrast of texture, a beautiful glass chandelier against that tin roof.
I thought this was a great shot of these ladies, Timi on left and Heather third from the left, the other ladies I do not know. Timi runs a tour bus to all these great sales, and has her own sale coming up in October. Heather Bullard we all know is a beautiful person, as well as a very talented lady.
This galvanized water can was so awesome, look at the initial "M" right up my alley don't you think? With a last name Muma, how could I go wrong? Debi and Lauri of Worthy Goods provided this great piece.
I think this basket of bread, rosemary would be a great addition to some one's dinner, don't you?
This bed warmer was a great vase for this hydrangea, Sue from Bella Shabby had these, what a great find. One did come home with me.
These sunflowers were sure happy with the weather this day.
This was a cool picture I captured, without getting any one in it.
Now how cool is this cool egg container? I have never seen anything like this before, now I am seeing them every where. Um!
These cute little pouches were provided by Liz of Seabold, one came home for me. I love her booth it is so clean and crisp.
This cotton gown that was on this dress form was so tempting for me.
Closer view of these wonderful necklaces.
Deb from Retreat Designs, always looking so beautiful. This is one very creative lady.
One of my favorite colors (blue) soft blue that is. To me it is so refreshing and cool.
Any one for a a bike ride?
The setting was perfect for an outdoor relaxing complete with music.
Katherine's cupcake was worth every indulgent I partook of. A special treat for me. Also her chicken skewers and Greek salad was so delicious. Any way this weekend don't forget Worthy Goods Vintage Fair in Camas, Washington. A lot of great vendors will be there.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures once again! Wish I had gone.
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post so many product sell here and so beautiful.I will be wait for next post also..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I love seeing your comments!