Thursday, November 3, 2011

Down Memory Lane at Barn House Vintage Market

Barn House Vintage Market, held on Saturday July 30th this year was an event no one wants to miss. The vendors bring their very best, with displays are over the top, enticing us all to want to take it all home. I feel so blessed to get to take photos of some of the best vignettes, I kind of go nuts, therefore taking over 300 photos for one event makes it hard to scale it down to a reasonable amount to post. Enjoy going through memory lane. I will post one more part to get in some of my personal favorites.
You can see by the line here that this event is well attended.

Enamel ware, I don't think I can get enough of it. I do use most of the enamel ware that I have collected over the years. How about you?
Turquoise bottles with the clear bottles with buttons, all my favorite collectible.
These Queen Ann Lace are striking in this garbage can with those blue flowers, don't you think so?

Jermone from Barn House having a conversation with some of the customers.

I love this photo, it just brings memories from my past to the forefront. Having been involved in the farm life, all my life, it is just a deep seed lifestyle I will always have a heart for. I have a photo of my Grandfather in hop fields in the Willamette Valley.
Deb from Retreat Designs, she has such great talent, that we are all lucky to experience from her space. She can re purpose so many things.


I just love the clean crisp look that Liz from Seabold presents in her space.
As you can see the weather was perfect for this Vintage Market. Wouldn't you say so?


Auntie Joy brings such "JOY" and laughter to all of the sales she is involved in, I know I always enjoy my time when I see her. She is the one responsible for getting me started in this blog world. "You can do it" um look where I have come.
Joy comes up with some of the coolest vintage, primitive items, always something for me.
Oh the sweet peas, Joy has this flower down well. Part two to follow on this Barn House Vintage Market, stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. Barn House is always a great experience. Thanks for sharing the photos and the reminder of a great time!!!

    xoxo,
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for great photos.
    Lots of fun that day :o)
    Hugs,
    Sylvi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your pictures. I didn't make it there this year.
    Annette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I love seeing your comments!