Friday, November 4, 2011

More from The Barn House Vintage Market

I don't think I can enough of daises, um maybe that is why I had them as one of my wedding flowers, I also have a lot of them in my gardens. I hope you will enjoy this stroll through the Barn House Vintage Market 2011. Joe and Jermone bring some of the best vendors to this sale, creating a ahhh experience.
More summer reminders in those sunflowers, how fun to see that journal paper holder, it conjures up some memories from my past in Oregon.
Debi from Ormolulu has really scored with this vintage plane, as you can see, she is one happy girl.
Don't you think this was a perfect setting for this market?
Lisa Souers with my daughters, Jennifer and Heather. My girls were ah hing over her beautiful creations, perhaps wishing that they would go home with some.
Kristin from Faded Prairie, you can tell by her smile, that she has a sweet spirit about her. I wished she lived closer.
More from Kristin's space.
Katherine who has provided us with yummy salads each year, also takes care of our sweet tooth. Yummy cupcakes!
Carrot Jam, who would of thought? It was very good, I got a jar, now I want to make some for my family. Did any of you get to try it?
Sparrow aka Natalie brings that special touch to this sale. She finds some of the greatest primitives, below you will see some of her special finds below. Enjoy!
One of Natalie's chickens in a coop she had for sale. Just adding to the special touches to this market.
Can a girl have too many watering cans? I don't think any gardener can have too many.

Natalie has such a gift for anything primitive, she is a gifted decorator. I am blessed to know her.

I can't seem to get enough of these turquoise jars, so many uses.

I love the linens, how about you?
Those blue hydrangeas set next to the gray. Wow!
My daughter Jennifer, myself, and Heather. Yes at the time of this photo we were expecting two new grand babies. Jennifer on the left, blessed us with a little boy on September 19th. Heather is due the 29th of December, giving us nine grandchildren in all.
Myself, my clients Yolanda and Woody. It was so fun getting to see them here.
More Seabold Vintage Market. Don't you just love the clean bold colors that Liz displays in her space? Mark your calenders for next years Barn House Vintage Market Place. Go to their blog to get the exact date. I have a couple more posts to do on this event, one of the Vintage Trailer Setting and the Gardens at Barn House.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on two more grand babies. You are so blessed. We will have our 7th in the spring. I wish I could have bought some of those jars with the zinc lids.
    Every single thing looks like it would be so nice to see.
    I love all of the things you have shared.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I love seeing your comments!