Sunday, November 6, 2011

More from The Barn House Vintage Market II

I had so many favorites from the Barn House Vintage Market, that I just had to add these to my posts. They are random, I want to thank all the vendors who allowed me to take these photos, feeding my creative spirit. I hope you will enjoy this journey I was able to experience.










My two younger daughters Heather and Jennifer posing for me.

















This group Celilo and Friends added to the ambiance of this event in the country. You will want to save the date for next year July 28, 2012.

2 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous pictures! It must have been a wonderful time, I sure wish that I lived close enough to attend. You have to tell us what treasure you picked!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Florence~I'm b-a-c-k to makin' my visits (finally)! I just wanted to take a minute at this season of renewed hope and gratitude to personally thank you for your visits and kind words, especially with the loss of my kitty Angel. I wish I could convey to you how much your continued friendship means to me. You're always so generous to share a big part of your hearts passion through your wonderful posts. I look forward to each and every visit. I've no doubt we've got a lot more blogging fun in store for us.
    Your photos make me miss so many wonder ventures from the summer. It's just sooo fleeting here in the Pacific Northwest. I hope you're enjoying the holidays, hope to hear from you soon.

    Sweet Wishes,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I love seeing your comments!