Friday, October 9, 2009

Sneak Peeks at Papa Jacks and Comforts Fall Sale

The setting is perfect for a Back Yard Folk Art sale. This cute little quest house sits in a setting perfect for a back ground, of a sale, offering some of the greatest primitive and folk art you can find. My understanding is that there will be lots to choose from, they are also going to be doing apple cider pressing too. This is a sale you won't want to miss. It is Saturday the 10th of October and is held at 15506 NE 181st Street in Brush Prairie, Washington. The hours are from 10:00 to 3:00. Don't miss out!
A small apple orchard complete with a wonderful sitting area, creating an intimate setting.
How about porch pillows, these are feather pillows with old samplers sewn on them to give them new life and purpose.
Some wonderful fall pincushions for sale too.
Some old quilts will be available.
This is one of the many houses that the PaPa Jack's girls are bringing to this sale. They have always been well sought after. I have some in my house and some outside.

2 comments:

  1. HI Florence, I hope to see you at the Funky Junk Sisters show, will you be going on Timi's junk bus?
    Amy
    Todays country store

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, I didn't know Brush Prairie was so near! I love that name, "Brush Prairie!"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I love seeing your comments!