Thursday, April 26, 2012

Overcoming Obstacles! Part I


Overcoming Obstacles. My husband Roger, my sister-in-law Kathy and myself were about to embark on a trail that would prove to be full of obstacles.  The information on this trail said it was not well traveled and at times could be grueling. Here Roger is setting his Cabela's app so we would know how far we had gone, plus map our adventure.
This should of been our first sign.
Kathy and I are always ready for anything.  We Can Do It!!!!
We started at the Wygant Trail head up in the Columbia River Gorge, the trail would lead us here, so we thought.
There would be creeks to cross. No problem for us!
Um only the beginning of what was to come!
OK here we go! I am ready!
We would soon go over and under trees.
Kathy and I looking ahead at the trail, what are we thinking?
A log to go over. Ugg!
A fallen log leaving a sink hole to climb over, praying I don't slide down.  Thank God for good hiking boots!
Speaking of hiking boots, my laces always come loose, so my bright and shining honor comes to my rescue. He knows how to really cinch them up!
Yes we had to skirt around this sink hole too!
Roger and Kathy checking out our trail information.  Thanks for smart phones! I think I am going to have to do this post in sections, so stay tuned, it is worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit. I love seeing your comments!