Sunday, August 5, 2012

Barn House Vintage & Antique Marketplace 2012 V


This should be my final post on Barn House Vintage & Antique Marketplace 2012.  I know as a blogger this takes time to do and some careful thought.  It is my hope that I have been able to acknolge those whom I have taken photos from their space correctly.  Above is Worthy Goods enjoy the final journey.
Loved this table using the wine barrels.
I think this is from Petit & Olson. Love this post mail bag!
I actually considered getting this blue enamel pitcher, but decided I should wait.
The Duchess
Cottage Vintage Home
House of Harvest. I met Lindsea at my friend Natalie's last fall.  I love all her great finds.
I have some great vintage cameras, I am sure whom ever purchased these are pretty happy!
Mine is just like this one!
Along with all the wonderful vendors I get to see many friends that I have met over the years of attending these shows.  Here we have Kimberly Taylor and Lara Blair, professional photographers I look up to!
Kimberly Taylor and Rebbecca.
These next few photos I am not sure whom to give credit to, but I do want to share them with you.
It is always so much fun to meet up with  my Best Friend Erin!
As they say in show business. "That's a wrap"  Thank you Lindsea for this photo op.  I hope I have been able to capture what you might have wanted to see or remember from you visit to Barn House.  I know for myself I love to go back and enjoy the journey.
Thank you for your visits and comments.
Posted with Love
Florence

1 comment:

  1. Nooooooooooooooooooo! I'm not ready for the pictures of Barn House to end! I'm still sad I had to miss it this year but I've so enjoyed you taking me along.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I love seeing your comments!