Thursday, June 4, 2009

Farm Chicks Here We Come


The Mary Jane Farm Girls are headed to Spokane Washington to The Farm Chicks Sale. We are leaving bright and early with stops on the way. Our first major stop will be The Buggy Barn Quilt Shop in Rearden and then on to Couer d' Alene Idaho to Mary Jane's Store. Then to rest up for the big day of shopping until you drop at The Farm Chicks Sale on Saturday. I got to go last year with my husband on our way back from Montana, our timing was right. We spent 5 hours there and I could of stayed longer. I am so looking forward to seeing all our friends from around our area as well as some new people that I have read in magazines and on their blogs.(These photos are not the best but they seemed to have the right theme to the post.) I took them in Oklahoma several years ago.

1 comment:

  1. Howdy~Hey'
    I just found your blog thru Maison Douce. My daughter and I are heading to FarmChicks at 5am too. We are coming from Central Oregon. Pop over and visit my blog. I have the same layout as yours, heehe!! This is the first time I have seen it anywhere else. I will be back to visit again and I am becoming a follower. Look for us at FarmChicks...we are making badges to wear!
    Blessings~LillySue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I love seeing your comments!