Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Magic at Monticello

Inspiration is bountiful at Monticello Antiques. Go and check out the Magic of Christmas, you are sure to find that special treasure. Each year that I have gone to this sale, I have never been disappointed. The sale goes until January 1st. For more information check out Monticello's blog. Above is Sue's space aka Bella Shabby.
Bella's, clean and crisp.

I have an old wood sled, we have actually used it sledding when the snow was bountiful enough to slide down a hill on. When was the last time you went sledding?
I don't know the name of this vendor, but loved the mix of aqua and cream, how about you?
Annie, Fannie and Abigail, love their talent. Don't you? Such inspiration.
I loved this space Colby Cottage, I was in such ahh as I walked and took in all the beauty here. Enjoy!





I think this might be My Shabby Roses, forgive me if I am wrong.

A lot of vintage to choose from. What's a girl to do

Check out these moose antlers. Wow! This is also from Bella's space.
Deer antlers or even the whole head are very popular these days. These are a beauty, however I am one lucky girl to have my own great hunter, whom brings home my very own antlers.
Antie Joy's space, she always has some great treasure to share with us.

Love bringing in the elements of the outdoors. The smell of the pinecones, the clean crispness of the fir boughs, all say Christmas.
Madison Park, check out those Christmas socks!
There are many vendors at this mall, so much to choose from, you won't be disappointed. May you experience the magic of Christmas, I did! Go check out Monticello Antique Mall.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking us along with you, what a wonderful place to shop. I know I could find several beautiful things.. hugs ~lynne~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I love seeing your comments!